Revision as of 14:16, 25 August 2009 by Wsw
- Pahang, a place covered by tropical rainforest. That’s have a lot natural places to visit, sea side, mountain, river, waterfall and plenty of natural plantations. If you looking forward to places that can close to the natural… Pahang is your best choice.
- Time to visit
Pahang can be visited at any time of the year. The weather is in general hot, sunny and the temperature fall in 22’c to 35’c
- Hills and Highlands:
- Taman Negara(Gunung Tahan)- is Malaysia’s Premier National Park, plenty of natural plantation and spices. Gunung Tahan is highest peak of West Malaysia. Gunung Tahan standing at a height of 2,187m, has proven to be tough climb to many who tried.
- Cameron Highland- famous with tea farm
- Genting Highland- is the only legal land-based casino in Malaysia
- Bukit Tinggi- is a hill well known for its French-themed village, Colmar Tropicale
- Fraser Hill
- Jeram Besu Grade I-III
- Telom River Grade V
- Kuala Perahu
- Lipis river
- anak Jelai river Grade I-II
- Tembeling river Grade I-II
- Local fresh fish - Pahang River rich of fresh local fish. Fisherman easy get a fresh fish from river.
- Local fruits - Durian, Rambutan, Duku, Langsat, Mangosteen
- Kuantan - is the state capital of Pahang. Kuantan is the largest state in Penisular Malaysia.