Phuket discussion page, things to do and see
- Hang Nga Bay and James Bond Island
- Phi Phi Islands
- Similan Island
- Coral Island
- Koh Kai
Bungy address: Jungle Bungy Jump, 61/3 Wichitsongkram, Kathu, Phuket 83120, Thailand.
- open 9am - 6pm Every Day.
- 076 321 351 to arrange your booking.
- Jump Costs:
•Bungy Jump costs THB2,000 per person, which includes T/shirt, certificate of courage and insurance. •Your 2nd Bungy is 1,000 baht. •3rd Bungy is 800 baht. •4th Bungy FREE. •DVDs and Photos are available on the day at extra costs. You can select the type of Bungy and pay on the day - These Bungy Jumps are available: •Bungy Jump •Tandem Bungy •Catapult Bungy •Backwards Bungy •Water Touch Bungy
- Patong Gokart Racing
- Paint ball and shooting
- Elephant trekking
- Sea Canoeing
- Scuba diving
- Yacht charters
- Boat cruising
- Butterfly Farm and Phuket Aquarium
- Phuket Zoo
- Sea Gypsy Village
- Gibbon Rehabilitation Project
Thai boxing is very common in Thailand and Thai boxing in Phuket is one of the must see event.
- Phuket Thai Boxing
- Price From THB1,000
- Every Monday and Thursday – showtime 21:00 to 23:30
- Each fight consists of five rounds of three minutes each. Accompanying the fight is music stimulated by action in the ring, rising and falling as the boxers battle it out. All surfaces of the body are considered fair targets, and any part of the body except the head may be used to strike an opponent.
- Common blows include high kicks to the neck, elbow thrusts to the face and head, knee hooks to the ribs, and low crescent kicks to the calf. A contestant may even grasp an opponent's head between his hands and pull it down to meet an upward knee thrust.
- Punching is considered the weakest of all blows and kicking merely a way to ‘soften up' one's opponent; most matches end with a knee or elbow strike
- Ocean Plaza.
- Robinson Department Store
- Big C
- Central Festival