Putrajaya is a goverment city located south of Kuala Lumpur. Putrajaya is a new federal administrative capital of Malaysia. That's a lot Government office have relocated at Putrajaya.
- Perdana Putra - the Malaysian Prime Minister Office. The Perdana Putra Building at 50 metres above sea-level overlooks the Putrajaya Lake. The natural stone clad building with its green pitched roof and onion-shaped main dome, surrounded by four smaller domes forms the distinctive land mark of Putrajaya. Together with the Putra Mosque, the Dataran Putra, and Perdana Walk, they form the main components of Presint
- Putra Mosque
- Putra Bridge
- Putrajaya Independence Square
- Millennium Monument - is a national monuments in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Malaysia Millennium Monument is the first national monument to be built in Putrajaya. Millennium Monument is uniquely shaped like an obelisk with etching denoting important periods. When come to night, the Millennium Monument at Putrajaya serves as a beacon with strong light projected at 360 degrees and sweeping lights visible from various locations in Putrajaya. The Millennium Monument also guide the cruise boat.
- Palace of Justice - is Malaysian Court of Appeal and Federal Court. Palace of Justice has moved to Putrajaya from Sultan Abdul Samad Building in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia since 2000s.
- Seri Perdana
- Seri Perdana Bridge
- Putrajaya Landmark
- Putrajaya Wetlands Park - to believed is a largest constructed freshwater wetlands in Malaysia. This wetland park consists of Wetlands Park(Taman Wetland) and the other Wetland areas. Taman Wetland is a wildlife sanctuary which attracts a huge variety of animals.
- Putrajaya Convention Centre - Putrajaya International Convention Centre(PICC) is located on top of Taman Puncak Selatan in Presint 5. PICC is the main convention center at Putrajaya.
- Taman Selatan
- Perdana Leadership Foundation
- Melawati National Palace
- Heritage Square
- Putrajaya Ministry of Finance - located at Presint 2. Putrajaya Ministry of Finance is the imposing building complex house the Malaysia Ministry Finance.
- Wisma Putra
- Selera Putra
- Istana Darul Ehsan - is the residence of Paramount Ruler of Malaysia and the Sultan Selangor.
- Putrajaya Lake - at the centre of Putrajaya. Putrajaya lake is a man-make lake designed to act as a natural cooling system for Putrajaya city. Putrajaya lake provide create a recreation, fishing, water sport and water transport environment.
- Alamanda Putrajaya - is a first Shopping center built in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Alamanda Putrajaya located in Precinct 1. The Alamanda Putrajaya shopping center has a variety of shop included Parkson, Cold Storage, Golden Screen Cinema, Carefour, restaurant, bowling alleys and food court.
- Souq Putrajaya
- Pusat Kejiranan Presint 9
- Pusat Kejiranan Presint 16
Facilities in Putrajaya
- Shangri-La Malaysia
- Cyperview Lodge Resort
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Concord Inn Hotel
- Equatorial Bangi
How to go Putrajaya
- From KL sentral - use KLIA transit. Buy a ticket from KL sentral to Putrajaya. The trip take about 25 minutes.
- Take a Taxi is around MRY30.00 per hour, will stop you at everywhere you want.
Accommodation in Putrajaya
- By rail - ERL service provided from KL Sentral station to Kuala Lumpur International Airport(KLIA)
- Taxi - Putrajaya taxi service number 6012-6085395(24 hours hotline) provided by Persatuan Teksi Putrajaya
- Bus services which covered 2 areas, Intra-city and Suburban.