Before going to Phi Phi Island we thought this is just like some island hopping trip, but since we look deeper into Phi Phi island's detail we find that Phi Phi island is like another town of its own different from Patong Beach.
- Phi Phi Don, the larger one of the two with an abundance of fine beaches and accommodation to suit all needs. The more geographically dramatic,
- Phi Phi Leh, with its cliffs, natural caves and water-filled canyon offers the tourists exciting and outdoor pursuits.
- Both islands are in Krabi province and are part of Hat Nopparat Thara/Koh Phi Phi Natioanl Marine Park, about 42 Kilometers south of Phuket.
- There are more than 100 hotels on Phi Phi island itself.
- Phi Phi island hotel
Transportation to Phi Phi Island
- Public Ferry
- We can get to Phi Phi Island using a cheaper way of transport - Ferry. It takes about 2 hours from Phuket to Phi Phi Island, Tonsai Bay. It takes 1 hour to get from Phuket Airport to the Phuket Ferry Pier (Rassada Pier).
- Phi Phi Island hotel transfer from Patong Beach with shared van and ferry about THB500.
- The morning Ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi also takes a short sightseeing trip around Phi Phi Ley Island for about 30 minutes before arriving at Tonsai Bay where the main Phi Phi Pier is located.
Daily Phi Phi Ferry Times
- To Phi Phi Island from Phuket Pier
- 08.30 | 13.30 | 14.30
- From Phi Phi Island from Phuket Pier
- 09.00 | 14.30
- Speed Boat
- We can be more flexible in time if we opt for private speed boat. It takes only 45 minutes to reach Phi Phi Island. Speedboats depart from Phuket between 07:00 and 16:30 as they prefer to get back before nightfall.