We plan to visit Fantasea during our visit to Phuket, as usual before going somewhere we need to do some research on Phuket's attractions and must visits, and we found this Phuket Fantasea to be on top of our to visit, as it can show us ancient Thailand and is very grand. And the most important thing is they have lots of elephants and tigers on show at Phuket Fantasea.
- Inspired by Thailand's exotic heritage, Phuket Fantasea not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. The result is a stunning 10-acre cultural theme park that has become the ultimate in night-time entertainment on the resort island of Phuket.
- Created at a cost of over 3500 million Baht, Phuket Fantasea offers a multitude of attractions not found anywhere else in the world:
Palace of Elephant Theater - This is one of the main attraction at the Phuket Fantasea. Below is he brief introduction to this threater.
- In the palace Court sits the statue of prince of Kamala astride the magic elephant, Iyar, serenaded by illusory songbirds of ancient myths. The twinkling of the Songbird Luminarie forests light the way to the heart of Phuket Fantasea...the magnificent Palace of the Elephants, a 3000 seat state of the art theater that houses the latest in Las Vegas style theatrical productions, the spellbinding "Fantasy of a Kingdom"
- Painstakingly reconstructed to minute details, this Palace pays homage to the 999 elephants that protected this legendary kingdom. Inside, fantasy and reality mingle, promising untold wonders of those who enter....
Hanuman's Lair (Similan Entertainment Centre)
Carnival Village Shopping Street - a shopping steet where the accent is on fun and entertainment, coupled with Thai people's legendary hospitality.
Fantasy of a Kingdon Show - Inspired by the colourful heritage of Thailand, "Fantasy Of A Kingdom" is an audio-visual extravaganza that for the first time anywhere, incorporates Thai culture with magical illusions, 4-dimensional in-theater effects, aerial ballet, acrobatics, indoor pyrotechnics, special effects, elephant performances and stunts, into one unforgettable theatrical masterpiece that is guaranteed to thrill and delight visitors from all around the world.
- From the first moment on, visitors are taken on a journey through Thai history, across its great regions, and discovering along the way the exotic songs and dance that make the kingdom so dazzlingly attractive. Mythology comes to life through the acrobatic antics of Hanuman and his monkey warriors, so the exquisite movements of the beautiful Kinnarees.
- The host, the Price of Kamala, brings illusions to life with great battles that seemingly blow up the stage or acrobats who fly through the air in an outstanding aerial ballet, and throughout it all, the magical elephants haunt the stage, appearing and disappearing at will in a masterpiece of illusion that is in a class of its own.
Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant - the world's grandest 4000 seat dining facility where visitors can indulge in the most sumptuous feasts of royal Thai dishes and popular international cuisine.
Legend of Kamala
Tiger Jungle Adventure