Revision as of 04:15, 24 September 2009 by Wsw (Protected "Perak" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
- Map of Perak
- Ipoh - the capita of Perak, must visit Gua Tempurung and its very near to Kellie's Castle
- Taiping - you can visit the famous Taiping lake and Taiping Zoo
- Bukit Merah - an interesting destination that houses a theme park, eco park and the country's only orang-utan island.
- Teluk Intan - visit the Menara Condong the Leaning tower
- Sungkai - Felda Residence Hot Springs also called felda hot spring
- Kampar river - white water rafting, class I-III
- Perak Tong - a limestone cave temple located at Jalan Kuala Kangsar, 6km to the north of Ipoh.
- Batu Berangkai Falls - Near Kampar
- Buntong Falls - Near Ipoh
- Chelik Fall - near Simpang Pulai and the new road to the Cameron Highlands
- Damak Fall - Ulu Geroh, near Gopeng
- Gepai Falls - Near Bidor
- Geruntum Fall - Near Gopeng
- Kamunting Fall - Kamunting
- Lata Iskandar - On the route from Tapah to the Cameron Highlands
- Lata Kekabu - Near Lenggong and the Chenderoh Lake
- Lata Kinjang waterfall - this is the waterfall thats visible form the North-South Expressway
- Lata Perahu - 20 km north of Kuala Kangsar
- Lata Tanjung Kala - near Grik
- Lata Yuk - near Chenderiang and Lata Kinjang
- Lata Puteh - On the A6 between Selama and Lenggong
- Lon Rapids - near Sungkai
- Lubuk Timah - Near Simpang Pulai, road to the C.H.
- Maxwell Hill - Near Taiping
- Papan Cascades - near Papan, sout-west of Ipoh
- Sinju Fall - along the road from Simpang Pulai to the Cameron Highlands
- Strata Falls - 10 km north of Tg Malim
- Tibang Fall - Ulu Slim region
- Tebing Tinggi Fall - Between Selama and Lenggong
- Trong Falls - near Trong
- Pangkor - a beautiful island, small fishing village
- Banding Island
- Pulau Sembilan
- Pasir Bogak
- Teluk Ketapang
- Teluk Nipah
- Pantai Puteri Dewi
- Ipoh - the capital city of the Perak, known for its great food, tin mines and limestone mountains and caves.
- Teluk Intan - pagoda-style leaning tower.
- Taiping - Attractions include a large park around the famous Taiping lake and the nearby Taiping Zoo.
- Kuala Kangsar
- Pasir Salak - a small but historic town in Perak which houses a museum detailing the struggle against colonialists in Perak.
- Lumut - a town by the sea home to the famous Outward Bound School.
- Sitiawan - famous for its fresh and cheap seafood and Chinese-Foochow cuisine.
- Teluk Batik, a beach on the coast of the Malacca Strait.
- Lumut - ferries to Pangkor Island.