- 3 spices - Listed as one of the Best Restaurants in Phuket by Thailand Tatler in 2006.
- Andaman Restaurant - Thai delicacies, Seafood Grill and BBQ with live music and entertainment. Has a garden restaurant where you can dine under the stars.
- Baan Rim Pa - Best known Royal Thai Cuisine in Phuket. It has the best view on the island. A must eat when visiting Phuket.
- Baan Yin Dee - offers fine and exquisite fusion food. Located on hilltop overlooking Andaman Sea and Patong Beach.
- Catch & Grill - A romantic atmosphere outdoors on the terrace. The touch of nature and sea breeze blends perfectly well with the indoor cosy corner, salad bar and wine selection.
- Concaved Beach Restaurant - Seafood, Thai and French cuisine prepared by highly experienced chefs served in a beachside setting.
- Coyote Phuket - Margarita bar and Mexican restaurant serving a large menu of tequilas, 75 kinds of margaritas, classic Mexican dishes and ultra-hip Southwest US grills.
- Da Maurizio - Delicious, Classic Italian cuisine. Beachfront setting with open ocean views. Unique recipes from Maurizio's ancestors.
- Floyd's Brasserie - Sunday Brunch - Explore Floyd's favorite flavor from his world travels - Floyd's Cuisine' Special Carvery, imported Oysters' and much more, plus free flow smoothies, sangria, and wine. All for only THB 1,500.
- Harry's Steakhouse - Fine dining American style steakhouse . Steaks, ribs, seafood, Scandinavian specialties and a selection of fine wines.
- Hog's Breath Café - A franchise of the most famous Australian steakhouse. Steaks, burgers, finger food and more. All with the Aussie flavour in mind.
- Irish Times Pub - Irish pub with an authentic Irish atmosphere. Great food including bar snacks and meals. Join us for daily Happy Hours!.
- Karlsson’s - Scandinavian style steak house with top quality imported meat, pasta and Thai food.
- La Boucherie - Les fantasies du chef selon le marché French Steak House under French ownership and management, offering the best of regional Australian and New Zealand beef as well as typical regional dishes from France.
- La Gritta - Delicious Italian food and great wines served in a truly romantic setting, overlooking Patong Bay.
- Lim's Restaurant & Bar - The most trendy restaurant on Phuket, offering modern Thai cuisine in a tropical environment with an urban touch.
- Molly Malone's - Great pub food with big portions, live music everynight, all live sports with daily happy hours and cocktail hours.
- Montes Restaurant - A Belgian owned restaurant serving excellent Thai, International and specials from Belgium cuisine.
- Royale Nam Tok - After 18 years running a high class restaurant in Belgium, this team has now opened its doors in enchanting Phuket.
- Sala Bua - Award winning Chef and voted as the one of the best restaurants in Thailand by Tatlers for 3 consecutive years.
- Sam's Steaks & Grill - Intimate dining at its best with the finest steak on the island with innovative starters, desserts and choice wines. Served in a chic and decidely romantic setting.
- Scruffy Murphy's - Traditional Irish band nightly from 10 pm, with daily Happy Hour draught pints 100 Baht.
- The 9th Floor - This fully renovated restaurant now features sliding floor-to-ceiling glass windows so it is the highest restaurant in Phuket.
- White Box - White Box is a beachfront restaurant and bar resting on the sand and coral beach overlooking Patong Bay. Modern Mediterranean and Thai cuisine by Chef Laurent Tollari.
Phuket discussion page, hotel
Phuket planned hotel itinerary
Phuket discussion page, things to do and see